Truthspace’s Research

In a world of universal deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act

I Am vs The New World Order with Al Cuppett US Army Retired The Joint Chief’s of Staff

Mr. Alexander Cuppett: U.S. Army — The Joint Staff (J.C.S.), Retired Bronze Star and Purple Heart Medals, et al, Vietnam, 1970-1971 Republic of Vietnam Signal Badge, DCA-SAM, 1970-1971 Joint Service Commendation Medal, w/two Oak leaf Clusters, DCA, 1966-1979 Defense Meritorious Service Medal, DCA-Athens, 1977-1979 The Secretary of Defense Civilian Service Medal, the Joint Staff, 1990 Joint Meritorious Unit Award, the Joint Staff, 1984-1990

Note:

**F.E.M.A. (Federal Emergency Management Agency) is about 10 percent “Flood and Mud”. The other 90% of their funding goes to “black operations”; not for “disaster relief”. This is why they could not respond to Katrina; nor will they be able to respond to any major disaster. Their funds have been spent behind the scenes for “Kontrol” of the American people: To include the termination of “certain groups of people”.

Prophetically, F.E.M.A.’s treasonous activities are about to be found out when weather-related disasters soon strike the U.S.A. The Congress, which voted the “blank check” money over the last 20 years, will soon realize untold billions were spent for something besides disaster relief for you and me. Are you “smelling the coffee” yet?

Furthermore, their treason is revealed in the book, “America Sold Out: The coming persecution and complacency of the Church” by Ray Hope and myself; and the Prophecy Club videos “Straight from the Joint Chiefs”, and “Black Operations and Prophecy”, as well as the D.V.D. “I AM vs. the New World Order”. The video, “The Exodus Option: Last Flight to Har El — A Joint Chiefs of Staff Action Officer’s Warning to Jews and Believers”, also reveals most of this information.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-8955616255859769471&hl=en

December 11, 2007 - Posted by | new world order | , , , , ,

1 Comment »

  1. I can not pull up the video of Black Operation and Prophecy which I did this morning. How can I pick this up again or buy one?

    Comment by Susan Monroe | July 30, 2009 | Reply


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: